Welcome to White Marsh Swim Club
We are glad you have decided to join us for some fun in the sun at White Marsh Swim Club. This guide is meant to provide a one-stop place for your questions and help you get ready to use all of the facilities at the club. Spend a few minutes to read through this and you’ll be ready to utilize the club to the fullest!
Online Member Portal
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information up to date. This is the information that will be used for emails about events and updates as well as emergency communication if needed. Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Once you set up your account, you can do the following on our online portal:
- Every log-in uses the password that you set up when you joined
- Renew your membership each year
- Sign the assumption of risk and indemnification agreement (all adults are required to sign and parent/guardian must sign for all children on the account)
- Upload a picture for each member (click on the camera by the member name to upload a picture). There MUST be a picture on file to enter the pool
- Update your emergency contact info
- Please read through the Pool Rules and become familiar with them before visiting this summer.
- Pool Hours can change throughout the summer due to weather and events at the club. Weather related closures will be posted on Facebook. Feel free to follow HERE.
- In order to swim in the pool without a parent/guardian, children under the age of 12 must pass a swim assessment. Children who cannot pass the swim assessment will be permitted in the 4ft. area ONLY and must be accompanied in the water within arm’s reach of a parent/guardian.
- Children under 10 years old will be admitted in the facility only when they are accompanied by and supervised by a member or designated guest 16 years of age or older who is to be present at all times.
We use email to communicate social events and updates from the club. Make sure you are receiving the emails.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Party Pavilion is available for members to rent throughout the pool season. Any group over 5 is considered a party and must be registered as such. Each membership is limited to one pavilion rental per summer.
- Remember, NO GLASS at the pool!
- Grills are available for member use.
Members renew their memberships each year. White Marsh Swim Club will email all members when the renewal period opens. You will log in and renew for the season. Payments received after the early-bird deadline lose the $75 early-bird discount. Memberships are open to anyone, and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis until the allotted membership spots have sold out. Questions about membership should be sent to email@example.com
See you on deck!